Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Beginnings[Thats what I said with the first 4 blogs I did]


[Doing this in notepad while waiting for my blog to load]
#damnSlowInternet


Obviously, this is another blog by yours truly,
Well, I decided to start a new blog since
I want to do thing all over again, and I seriously
hope that this will be my last blog ever.


Oh and yes, Since i juststarted the blog, there will be major changes around here, i just need to be familiarized(again) with the wierd buttons here especially blogger/blogspot changed a lot since I last saw it.
Definitley making a Banner for this and also if EVER you consider requesting for like a drawing or something, forget it. First, I dont really think im Good[SERIOUSLY] and Second, I strongly believe that my talent is for personal use as of the moment, since I am the one who really appreciates my drawings :) till next [FREE] time!




No comments:

Post a Comment